- A five-day instructional design and training delivery boot camp.
- Are you ready to advance your career as a talent development professional?
- Get started with this fast-paced training design boot camp that combines key knowledge and actions from the instructional design and training delivery areas of expertise, as defined by the Alphabets Competency Model. For five days, your learning will be focused on how to apply the tools and principles of instructional design utilizing a human performance improvement approach.
- You will also gain insight into the best practices and latest techniques in training and facilitation to ensure the success of your learning programs. Enroll in this program to take the leading step in becoming a learning superstar.
Training Design and Delivery Certificate
- WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Discover adult learning theory basics and instructional design methodology. Build a foundation for conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of your training initiatives. Learn and apply effective training techniques for managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles, creating an effective positive learning environment, and managing classroom challenges. Develop engaging, learner-centered training solutions. Create participant guides, facilitator guides, and supporting materials using templates provided in the workshop. Ensure your training delivers the impact you and your organization expect.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This program is uniquely valuable to learning professionals who are responsible for both the design and the delivery of their learning programs. Instructional designers who deliver or want more exposure to training will benefit from this course, as will trainers who want more exposure to instructional design models and methods.
- “ The new Training Design and Delivery Certificate Program is specifically tailored to the learning professional who holds roles of both instructional designer and facilitator of training programs. Often in the L&D industry those functions are being executed by the same person. Now we have created an accelerated program that addresses both critical duties under one umbrella: how to properly design a program and best practices to deliver it. This is a game changer because participants do not have to attend two different sessions and be away from the office twice; they get all this powerful content in one week.”