“Shopper Excellence the Alphabets Way” provides a clear framework for market to follow, and offers up a range of best practice tools to help commercial managers:
- Identify shopper-related opportunities that will grow the business.
- Measure how shoppers are behaving in relation to categories & brands
- Develop understandings & insight into why shoppers behave the way they do, and what would be required to change that behavior.
- Create shopper solutions that can influence the behavior at the right time, at the right place and with the right message
- Sell the shopper solutions to both internal & external stakeholders (i.e. Customers), and then and execute them flawlessly.
Regional Sales Managers, Distributor Managers, Field Sales Managers, Area Sales Manager and Category Managers.
How will they benefit?
At its core, it aims to equip markets with the necessary skills to deeply understand shopping behaviors & motivations – and then design & implement shopping experiences that delight target shoppers. The main output of the workshops is to ensure participants are familiar and confident with the “Shopper Excellence” approach, understand the new principles, tools and processes, and can use & apply it in their own real life situations – to drive even better business results.
Duration: 2 Days Workshop